April 19th, Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
CE Credits: Approved for [1.0 PDC by SHRM]
If the requirements of audit preparation apply to your work, then we have the right solutions for you in this webinar.
This session will help accountants to learn the secrets of preparing for the audit and doing the accounting and auditing quickly and easily. Understand;
- Year-end items checklist
- Special areas the auditor always checks
- Key information and documentation
- How much should you tell and what not to say
Why Should You Attend:
You can’t avoid financial audit procedures, but you can make it an easier and less stressful.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
- Year-end “must-do” items checklist
- “Special” areas the auditor always checks
- Key information and documentation the auditor always wants
- -What else could the auditor ask for?
- How much should you tell the auditor?
- What not to say to the auditor
- Knowing what the auditor will ask your boss and be ready
- Getting ready in case the auditor asks you details about your organization’s accounting policies
Instructor Mike Morley, a Certified Public Accountant, is an authority in the field of finance and helps guide companies through the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance process.
At AtoZ Compliance, we focus on our core values – quality, expertise, and customer experience which are the foundation of our business. We believe that our up to date training programs will help you grow and succeed in your business.