April 13th | Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm EDT | Duration: 60 Minutes
If US FDA regulatory compliance or Canada’s CFIA applies to your business, then we have the right solutions for you in this webinar.
This session will cover the 2016 regulatory changes and updates for the US FDA compliance programs and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, since 2016 is a banner year for updates and changes for both agencies. Understand;
- Changes and legalities
- When changes and reporting requirements become mandatory
- Software updates, availability, and requirements
- How your broker and legal counsel can help
Why Should You Attend:
The webinar will cover the changes the USFDA is putting in place to report through Customs ACE reporting tool. It will cover the Canadian GMO rules. What do these agencies have in common and where do they differ? This can save companies from duplicating internal restrictions and possible violations from assumptions.
The webinar will cover a brief history of both agencies. What is the mission of each agency, do they differ? Are there new restrictions for importing and exporting? Determine if new labelling requirements will affect your products. What authority do these agencies have and how can they enforce regulations?
The webinar will cover new and updated product code classifications as well as recall protocol. Staying ahead of changes can keep you compliant and your business’s reputation clean. What’s next for these agencies? Determine if your current compliance programs are sufficient. New requirements and regulations can keep you scrambling, this webinar will help you stay ahead of the game.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
- The latest regulatory changes and requirements
- Learn the latest terminology and acronyms
- How does this affect global trade facilitation?
- Determine current risk level and how to remain compliant
- Learn the latest product marking requirements
- Determine if your medical devices are marked and registered compliantly
- Changes from June, July, August, and upcoming important dates
Instructor Grant Smith is an International trade consultant and the owner of Grant Smith Consulting, LLC. He has been working for global corporations in multiple regions internationally.
At AtoZ Compliance, we focus on our core values – quality, expertise, and customer experience which are the foundation of our business. We take extreme care in selecting topics which are highly relevant to you.