April 05th, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
If you would like to improve your team’s performance, then we have the right module for you in this webinar.
This session will help you to learn more about the differences between leading and managing and communicating goals to your team. Understand;
- Leadership style and the situation
- The three distinct team types
- The principles that make teams work
- Differentiating team content and process
- Work-team simulation
Why Should You Attend:
- Know when to use organizational strategic planning and when to lead your team
- Project management training and reality based leadership to clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team
- Identify your market’s needs to better target your team’s efforts through strategic business planning process
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Develop a high-performance team
- Use effective communication to motivate and coach
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
- Would you like to learn more about the differences between leading and managing?
- Strategic planning framework, strategic planning process
- What about understanding how to more clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team?
- How about being able to better target your team’s efforts?
- Would you like your team to improve performance?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance.
Instructor Chris DeVany is the president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, which focuses on management and organizational development.
At AtoZ Compliance, we focus on our core values – quality, expertise, and customer experience which are the foundation of our business. We take extreme care in selecting topics which are highly relevant to you.