April 04th, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
If fair housing for maintenance staff applies to your business, then we have the right module for you in this webinar.
This session will give you the tools needed to be in compliance and avoid the ramifications of a fair housing investigation by HUD. Understand;
- Everything related to Fair Housing
- All the rules, regulations and penalties involved
- How to be in compliance
- The latest rulings from HUD
Why Should You Attend:
Fair housing violations can cost upwards of $100,000. We will give you the tools needed so that you may be in compliance and not be subject to the ramifications of a fair housing investigation by HUD.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
- Basic Fair Housing training for owner, managers, and the public
- Fair Housing for maintenance staff
- Reasonable accommodation
- Recent cases
- Assistance animals
- Latest rulings from HUD concerning:
- Criminal background check
- Limited English proficiency
Instructor Paul Flogstad is the president of Property Management Solutions which provides training to property owners on fair housing.
At AtoZ Compliance, we focus on our core values – quality, expertise, and customer experience which are the foundation of our business. We take extreme care in selecting topics which are highly relevant to you.