April 11th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
If appropriate risk ratings are important for your business, then we have the right module for you in this webinar.
This session will summarize the importance of performing BSA/OFAC/AML risk assessments properly and the various components needed for implementation. Understand;
- Effective risk assessments
- Best practice strategies
- Continuous monitoring
- How it plays a critical role in the enterprise risk model
- Recommended approaches and oversight
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will provide insight in to what regulators and examiners expect from financial institutions/financial regulatory compliance professionals in their BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessments.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
- BSA/AML/OFAC risk assessment expectations
- Importance of working with all areas of financial institution for establishing appropriate risk ratings for BSA/AML/OFAC
- Areas to be covered by the security risk assessment
- Third party vendor risk assessment examples, risk rating guidelines and suggestions
- Monitoring of risk ratings
Instructor Dr. Gina J. Lowdermilk, is a highly experienced and educated financial regulatory compliance professional.
At AtoZ Compliance, we focus on our core values – quality, expertise, and customer experience which are the foundation of our business. We believe that our up to date training programs will help you grow and succeed in your business.