Speaker: Dennis Taylor – Excel Trainer
Date: December 14th Wednesday
Time: 01:00 PM EST | 10:00 AM PST
Duration: 75 Minutes
Product Code: 300189
Key Take Away
This webinar will help you to understand how to re-arrange data (sort), see just what you want to see (filter), create quick summaries (subtotals), restructure fields containing too much data (the exciting new Flash Fill tool and the Text to Columns feature) and eliminate redundant records in Excel.
Most Excel users are under-utilizing the power of this vital software package – they could be saving minutes every day and hours every week if they learn some of the many tips presented in this fast-paced webinar.
Excel has a tremendous amount of capability and features and is filled with shortcuts and methods not always visible to the casual user. Whether it’s a keystroke shortcut or a hidden command sequence, such shortcuts can make you much more proficient and productive as you use Excel. When budgets are tight and you need to work more efficiently, it’s all the more important for you to use your existing software resourcefully.
Why Should You Attend
Microsoft says that up to 70% of users surveyed use Excel to maintain a database or large lists. To be truly proficient in Excel, you must be familiar with these tools to manage data efficiently. It’s all the more important as data collection has become more automated and you’re getting swamped with tons of data.
If you are setting up new lists, you need to know the powerful validation tools that keep out bad data from the start and how to drastically reduce data entry with drop-down clickable lists.
Areas Covered In This Webinar
- Master the keystroke shortcuts that will become indispensable to accelerate Excel usage
- Navigate seamlessly through workbooks and work-sheets with keystroke and mouse shortcuts
- Copy or move data with simple dragging instead of multi-step command sequences
- Display/ hide all worksheet formulas instantly; select all formula cells with two mouse clicks
- Use keystroke shortcuts for various number formats
- Build lists of dates, times or values without using time-consuming commands
- Create charts instantly and learn manipulation tips
- Create formulas faster with entire column references
- Get the productivity boost as you become a more proficient Excel user
- Master over 100 tips to make you a PowerUser
Who Will Benefit
- Financial Professionals
- Sales and Marketing Personnel
- Administrative Assistants
- Nearly all Excel users, except for those just getting started, are candidates for this webinar
- Any Excel User who wants to accelerate his use of this software and become more productive by learning the numerous shortcuts available
Dennis Taylor has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90’s, is the author/presenter of over 500 Excel webinars, and authored the book Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000. He has taught hundreds of public Excel seminars in the US and Canada since 2006 and has recorded over 100 Excel courses both for online and DVD distribution.