Speaker: Mike Thomas
Date: December 6th Tuesday
Time: 01:00 PM EST | 10:00 AM PST
Duration: 60 Minutes
Product Code: 300179
“This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.”
Key Take Away
This webinar will enable you to gain an understanding of what Microsoft Office 365 is and how it can benefit you and how to manage files using One Drive – Microsoft’s Cloud-based file storage solution.
Office 365 is a subscription based service from Microsoft that allows you to be productive anywhere. Not only does it give you MS Office licenses for your desktop/ laptop computer, but you also get access to the powerful online and mobile versions of Office as well as 1TB of storage for your files, which you can access from anywhere on any device. This webinar combines background knowledge with practical demonstrations.
Why Should You Attend
Be anywhere and stay productive. Once upon a time you’d be chained to your desk, sitting in front of a computer. Now, with the availability of always-on Internet connections an endless supply of WiFi and powerful portable laptops, Smart Phones and tablets, you really can be anywhere and still remaining productive.
Areas Covered In This Webinar
- What is Office 365? What are the purchase options?
- Managing files in One Drive (Cloud-based Microsoft office file storage solution)
- Creating offline copies of your files
- Saving files to and opening files from One Drive
- Microsoft productivity tools – practical demonstrations
- Microsoft Office 365 benefits on an iPad – practical demonstration
- Microsoft office 365 functions – managing email in a web browser with Outlook Online
- OneNote in a browser and on an iPad – practical demonstration
- Demonstrations of the online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
- Demonstrations of the mobile versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
Who Will Benefit
- Investment Analysts / Financial Analysts / Business Analysts
- Forecasting & Planning Personnel
- Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists
- Risk Managers
- Strategic Planners / Capital Expenditure Planners
- Cost Accountants / Managerial Accountants
- Any User of Excel who wants to learn how to create form-driven applications and spreadsheets
- End-users who wish to gain a practical understanding of how Microsoft Office 365 will allow them to be productive “on the move”
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. His expertise and experience covers creating and delivering training courses, writing training materials and recording and editing video-based tutorials.
He is a subject matter expert in a range of Microsoft technologies and has also worked extensively with Mac OSX and Mac-related software since 2006, however, his passion is for all-things-Excel.
Mike is a Fellow of ‘The Learning and Performance Institute’ and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
In addition to training, he designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.